Sunday, May 17, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Sherlock Edition


 I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Kyle or Team Jason from Kathleen Peacock’s Hemlock trilogy. Team Kyle won!


So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you less of a team question and more of a who-do-you-like-more-question. 

You can choose from:

1) Sherlock


or 2) John


I think the answer to this question is pretty obvious, but I want to see if there are any John fans out there. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t watched the show (How is that even possible!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Sherlock summary below:


In this modernized version of the Conan Doyle characters, using his detective plots, Sherlock Holmes lives in early 21st century London and acts more cocky towards Scotland Yard's detective inspector Lestrade because he's actually less confident. Doctor Watson is now a fairly young veteran of the Afghan war, less adoring and more active.


  • Team Sherlock
  • Team John
More polls: Create

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!