Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The J.A. Redmerski Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I decided to reward myself for making it through another semester of college, so I went to my local used bookstore and found some books.


The Edge of Never and The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

They aren’t in the greatest of shape, but they were free. I traded for them. I’ve already read The Edge of Never and I enjoyed it. I’m not sure when I’ll get to The Edge of Always.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I've been meaning to read these for a while now. They seem pretty good. I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul, happy reading XD

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!