Sunday, May 31, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Caster Chronicles by Garcia and Stohl

I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.
Last week's poll was over The Avengers. And it was a tie between Thor and Iron Man!

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl’s Caster Chronicles
You can choose from:
1)  Ethan Wate

or 2) Wesley “Link” Lincoln
I’m Team Ethan! I like Link, but I haven’t read his spin-off books yet. Heck, I don’t even know if they’re really about him and Ridley. Oh, and I don’t like the cast for the movie at all, I just couldn’t find any good pics people I think they look like.
If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books (And why not!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Beautiful Creatures summary (which favors Ethan, oops) below:
Is falling in love the beginning . . . or the end?
In Ethan Wate's hometown there lies the darkest of secrets . . .
There is a girl. Slowly, she pulled the hood from her head . . . Green eyes, black hair. Lena Duchannes. 
There is a curse. On the Sixteenth Moon, the Sixteenth Year, the Book will take what it's been promised. And no one can stop it.

In the end, there is a grave.
Lena and Ethan become bound together by a deep, powerful love. But Lena is cursed and on her sixteenth birthday, her fate will be decided. Ethan never even saw it coming.


  • Team Ethan
  • Team Link
More polls: Create you own poll
***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***
**Also note that these are not my images. I found them online.**

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and receive cash for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!