Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Winter by Marissa Meyer

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Winter
(The Lunar Chronicles #4)
Publication Date: November 10, 2015
Hardcover, 824 pages, Feiwel and Friends
Genres: YA, Sci-Fi

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?

My Thoughts

Why yes, I am waiting for this book—much like everyone else and their mother is.

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I just read Cinder and also just bought Scarlet. I need to read on in the series. I don't know if I'm as obsessed with the series as everyone else, but it is enjoyable so far. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!