Thursday, May 7, 2015

What I'm Doing on May 10th

Guys! Guys! Guess where I’m going this weekend?! Just guess!

Okay, I’ll give you a hint…

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/86965


Now can you guess?

Yep. I’m going to see Sarah J. Maas and I’m going to get some books signed! How freakin’ cool! I can’t believe she’s coming to Missouri! (She may live in MO, I’m not sure.)

Anywho, I’m going. And it’s going to be awesome. And I’m going to meet JessetheReader. This will be one of the greatest finals weeks ever!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome.......I seriously wish she would come my way or a city nearby. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty jealous here in Seattle, I wish she would visit! AND you get to meet JessetheReader! You are so lucky! I hope you have the best time!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!