Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Book Outlet Fail Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

So I made an order on Book Outlet mainly because I wanted The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson and there was only one copy left. So I got it and two other books… or so I thought. When my order came in The Well of Ascension was not there. They’d run out. At least they didn’t charge me for it.

Redeemed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross

I still have to get my hands on Revealed, but once I do, I will never have to buy another HoN book again!

What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! Whatever Life Throws At You sounds really good. I've been wanting to order from Book Outlet for the longest time but I know I'd go too crazy! Happy reading. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh nice haul, happy reading :D

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. Whatever Life Throws looks good

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!