Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Signed Book by SJM Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I went to the Sarah J. Maas signing earlier this week. I’ll post my pics and stuff sometime next week so you can see how awesome Sarah is! XD

The Heir by Kiera Cass
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I wasn’t supposed to buy The Heir at B&N, but the inside had pretty pictures, just look!


What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Sarah J. Maas is awesome. A Court of Thorns and Roses is awesome as well. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. The finished copy of The Heir is so pretty. I need to buy myself a copy! Happy reading.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The B&N edition has the pretty endpapers. I'm not sure if any other edition has it...

      Delete
  3. The cover of The Heir looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's prettier in person than what it looked on the screen, so you'll definitely love it! XD

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!