Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Library Sale Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I volunteered at my local library warehouse sale and they let us pick out some books early! I was so excited! Unfortunately, they were only accepting cash and I didn’t think we were going to get to buy that day so I only had $18 with me. But I found some pretty good books. (Excuse the crappy camera quality. I was in a hurry.)

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Rebel by Amy Tintera
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, et al.
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

I got all of these books for $16. They were selling the boxset of ASoIaF for $5 ($1 apiece)!! I don’t think the older folks at the sale knew how valuable these babies are.

What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. Everybody I know loves Song of Ice and Fire. That series is so good. Looks like you did pretty well at that library sale.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to find time to go back to Rick Riordan but no luck so far. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Wow! You definitely got the most out of your money! Awesome stack of books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that you got George R.R. Martin's books for $5! The books look like they're in really good condition for being so cheap! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bane Chronicles :D Magnus Bane. I still need to read that XD nice haul and happy reading :D

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love library sales!!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!