Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Surprise Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I totally wasn’t expecting to get any books this week, so when I got an email from my apartment’s front desk lady, I was immediately curious and excited. And it turns out, I was right to be excited because this is what I got:

 
The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski

I’m so glad I put off buying this book. Thanks, Macmillan! 

What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. This series is rocking! I haven't read the books yet but the covers are beyond incredible :) Happy reading!

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! that is one I have currently on my reading pile. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! i really need to get started on this series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!