Sunday, May 10, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Hemlock Trilogy by Kathleen Peacock Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Cal, Team Maven, or Team Kilorn from Victoria Aveyard’s Red Queen. Team Cal won! 

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the Hemlock trilogy by Kathleen Peacock. 

You can choose from (and don’t laugh at the images because they’re kind of how I actually picture them in my mind):

1) Kyle


or 2) Jason


At first I was totally Team Jason, then in the second book I started liking Kyle a little bit more. Now, I have no idea who’s winning in my mind. I should actually read the last book and just set my mind at ease.
 If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books, who do you think sounds more appealing from the Hemlock summary below:

MACKENZIE AND AMY WERE BEST FRIENDS.

UNTIL AMY WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED.

Since then, Mac's life has been turned upside down. She is being haunted by Amy in her dreams, and an extremist group called the Trackers has come to Mac's hometown of Hemlock to hunt down Amy's killer:

A white werewolf.

Lupine syndrome - also known as the werewolf vius - is on the rise across the country. Many of the infected try to hide their symptoms, but bloodlust is not easy to control.

Wanting desperately to put an end to her nightmares, Mac decides to investigate Amy's murder herself. She discovers secrets lurking in the shadows of Hemlock, secrets about Amy's boyfriend, Jason, her good pal Kyle, and especially her late best friend. Mac is thrown into a maelstrom of violence and betrayal that puts her life at risk.


  • Team Kyle
  • Team Jason
More polls: Create

***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!