Sunday, May 24, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Avengers Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Sherlock or Team John from BBC’s TV show Sherlock. Team Sherlock won!


So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from something that isn’t book-related, again. And that is… The Avengers
 
You can choose from: 

1)  Iron Man

or 2) Captain America 

 
OR 3) Thor

 
I’m Team Thor! And then I’m Team Captain America! Iron Man is just too conceited for me. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t seen the movies/read the comics/watched the cartoons (How is that even possible!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from The Avengers summary below:

 
Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D, an international peace keeping agency. The agency is a who's who of Marvel Super Heroes, with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When global security is threatened by Loki and his cohorts, Nick Fury and his team will need all their powers to save the world from disaster.
 


  • Team Iron Man
  • Team Captain America
  • Team Thor
More polls: Online polls
 
**Note: None of these images are mine. They were found online.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with Team Iron Man because he seems to be more fun than the rest. I would probably prefer Hawkeye, though.

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I knew if I only put those three on there that someone was going to say they liked Hawkeye more. Just goes to show I should stop being lazy... ;)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!