Monday, April 18, 2016

YA Adaptations I Need to Watch

This post is simply going to be a list of all of the 2016 YA book-to-movie adaptations and TV adaptations that I have yet to watch.

Get ready to be disappointed in me.



Pride and Prejudice and Zombies sounds and looks so cool! Unfortunately, it stopped playing at any of my city’s theaters. Grr...




The 5th Wave movie wasn’t on the top of my must-watch list, but I was really looking forward to it. Somehow, I just let the time it was in theaters slip away from me.




Okay, so I’ve watched Shadowhunters. I just haven’t caught up on the last four or so episodes yet. Also, I was distracted during the last one, so I’m going to have to re-watch it.




The Vampire Diaries is another one I’m behind on. I blame this on the fact that I’m not excited to watch a season without Nina Dobrev.




My last disappointment comes in the form of… The 100. Everyone has been talking about season three and I have yet to even start it! GAH! People are really bad about spoiling this show on Twitter too. 

***

There you have it. Those are the YA shows and films I need to catch up on. There just aren't enough hours in the day. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on all my YA adaptations! I actually haven't seen any of these either.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!