Saturday, April 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Random Assortment Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

So I got some books. I wasn't supposed to. It just happened.
Find You in the Dark and Light in the Shadows by A. Meredith Walters (Traded)
The Pleasure Slave by Gena Showalter (Trade Credit)
The Little House Cookbook by Barabara M. Walker (Borrowed)

Technically I traded for the Walters books. (Thanks, Maryssa!) I still had to pay to send off my book though, and stupid FedEx is expensive. That’s the last time I’ll pay to ship anything there. Ugh.

The Pleasure Slave I got with my trade credit at a local used bookstore, and The Little House Cookbook is for that fandom food project I mentioned in last week's Stacking the Shelves.

Oh, and I won a swag pack from Harlequin Teen for their Firstlife contest. Thanks, Harlequin!

vvb32 was also very generous and sent me some Katie McGarry swag. (Thanks, vvb32!)

Before I forget, I also bought something very exciting.



I can't believe I'm graduating in less than a month. I also can't believe I decided to stay in school for another year. Ugh. What was I thinking?

What books have you bought/received lately?

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your future graduation! It's a very exciting time in your life. I've heard good things about Walk The Edge. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good. KM is a contemporary genius! XD

      Delete
  2. Yes! happy upcoming graduation. The fandom cookbook project sounds fun. There are so many out there related to current tv shows. Game of Scones is one I want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo... I hadn't heard about Game of Scones. That sounds amazing! Thanks again for the swag!

      Delete
  3. Yay for Katie McGarry swag! She's my favorite author, and she's just so generous with swag. Happy reading! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I hope you enjoy Firstlife! Also, congrats on graduation!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstlife was pretty good. I love me some Gena Showalter. And thanks!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your graduation! I just picked up Firstlife in audio. Hope you enjoy!
    Bambi's StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've already read it and it was pretty good. :)

      Delete
  6. YAY for graduating! I'm guessing high school, given the pink? =) I also won a Firstlife prize pack! Mine is at home so I actually haven't seen it yet - everything looks great! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!