Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: My Lady Jane

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

My Lady Jane
Publication Date: June 7, 2016
Hardcover, 512 pages, HarperTeen
Genres: YA, Historical

For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.

My Thoughts

I really have no idea what this is about, other than what I’ve read in the blurb. I know it’s historical and it was written by Cynthia Hand and Brodi Ashton, two authors whose work I love. (I haven’t read anything by Jodi Meadows, so I’m not sure about her yet. ;)

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!