Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top 1% Goodreads' Reviewer

This post is a little late, but better late than never. ;)

So on Wednesday, April 6th, I received an email from Goodreads. A lot of bloggers/reviewers did.

Turns out, Goodreads hit the 50 million reviews-written mark. And, apparently, I’ve contributed 378 of those since I joined in 2010. Cool, right? I mean, I know it’s not a lot, but I didn’t really start writing reviews for every (YA) book I’ve read since about a year ago. Up until then, it was just me reviewing books I’d requested or been sent. 

Anywho, I’m in the top 1% of reviewers on Goodreads! Sweet! This email just made so randomly and freakily happy. I just wish my most popular review wasn’t such a negative one. Oh, well…

Find me on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!