Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Three Fantasy Books and a Pen Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I got a surprise ARC from HarperCollins!

Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima

 I haven’t received a physical ARC copy to review for a very long time, so this was a fantastic surprise. It even came with a cool pen!

And, as I mentioned in my #PenguinTeenOnTour Recap, I ended up buying two extra books.

Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman

I really didn’t want to spend any extra money, I’ve just always wanted to read Eon and I didn’t know Alison Goodman was the author of the duology.

What books have you bought/received lately?

8 comments:

  1. Nice ones. I just went to the Penguin Teen Tour event in SF last night. Amazing women! Have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I felt so under-accomplished when they were talking about their lives and books. ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice. It's always wonderful to get some surprise books. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those three books look like fun! I went on a pre-order spree and bought several books coming out in April & May. This is going to be a great month for reading! Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are soooo many good books being released this month. I wish I hadn't bought clothes and food so I could actually afford some of them. *sigh*

      I hope you love your books! ;)

      Delete
  4. I haven't received any surprise print ARCs yet. I have a won a few in giveaways though. I had a finished copy of a book show up at my house without any warning and it turned out to be fantastic. I hope you love these, Rachelle!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo. I love it when finished copies show up unannounced. It's like a dream come true! XD

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!