Thursday, July 9, 2015

Movie Trailer Thoughts: Mockingjay Pt. 2



I know, I know. I'm like way late to this party. Sue me. Or don't, I'm broke.

Is it just me, or has the excitement for this died down a little? I just don’t feel as “OH MY GOD” as I used to about these movies. It’s probably because I don’t think Mockinjay needed a part two. Plus, I wasn’t thrilled with the Mockingjay Part 1 movie. I LOVED Catching Fire, but the third movie just didn’t do it for me. It’s probably because Katniss is having a mental breakdown like she did in the book and I just did not like that we were following her around and nothing was happening until the very end. Hopefully, though, this movie brings back some of my Hunger Games excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!