Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Large BRB Haul Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I borrowed some books from the Book Review Board of Missouri again. Two of them I’ve already read and reviewed, but I’m going to submit my reviews into their system, so they let me take the books.

The Tale of Gwyn by Cynthia Voight
Last Year’s Mistake by Gina Ciocca
In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

I don’t know what I was thinking trying to borrow so many books. I still have three that I borrowed and haven’t reviewed yet. *sigh* The life of a book reviewer…

What books have you bought/received lately?

22 comments:

  1. I'm only familiar with Kresley Cole. They look like interesting books, I hope you enjoy them. Have a great weekend.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kresley Cole ROCKS! You should definitely try Jenny Hann's books though. She's great! XD

      Delete
  2. Kresley Cole's books are made of awesome. I see that you got some interesting reading ahead of you. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out the Poison Princess series and Finding Audrey. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul! I'm really excited to read Last Year's Mistake and get into the Lara Jean-Peter Kavinsky hype! Haha! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Peter. He's so dumb sometimes, but so cute too. ;)

      Delete
  5. I hope you love PS I Still Love You - I did!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it as much as the first book, but it was okay.

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I've wanted to check out In A World Just Right for a while. It sounds incredible. I also love the spine art!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I am really looking forward to reading PS I Still Love You!! I loved the first book, granted I listened to it on Audible, versus reading it. I hope you enjoy everything!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a gorgeous stack of books this week! Go for In a World Just Right - it's an AMAZING book. :)

    My STtS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to, but it's so BIG! I don't know if I can read it fast enough. ;)

      Delete
  9. The Tale of Gwyn and Dead of Winter are the two that caught my eye - and have written down in my trusty TBR notebook. Amazing books and good luck on reading 'n reviewing looks like you're gonna have some fun. :)

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice selection! I've been meaning to read In a World Just Right for a while. It got buried in my tbr pile! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have yet to read P.S. I Stil Love You. I hope you enjoy all your newest additions!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!