Monday, July 6, 2015

Movie Trailer Thoughts: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl



I know this is a little late considering the movie's already out, but better late than never.

I haven’t read the book, so I can’t judge the trailer based on that, but this looks really good. I think it looks way better than The Fault in Our Stars. This move just seems more real. The people aren’t glossed up to look like cancerous pretty kids and there’s a lot of real emotion shown. I probably won’t go see this in theaters, at least not unless I read the book, but it definitely looks like something I’d watch if it were on Netflix.

What do you think?

Oh, and is it weird that I didn't know this was actually out in theaters until now? I feel like this movie wasn't advertised very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!