Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Red, But Really White Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Another trade result! I got a copy of my favorite book! Finally! It is in my hands! (You can’t see it, but I’m totally doing a happy dance.)


The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Thanks to everyone who traded with me. You’re the bee’s knees. 

And sorry for the crappy picture quality. I was in a hurry.

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've wanted to check out Red Queen for the longest time. It sounds amazing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! You should definitely give it a go. ;)

      Delete
  2. Red Queen was a great book! I am eagerly awaiting Glass Sword. I am glad you were able to get a physical copy of it!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Glass Sword needs to be in my hands now! ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm dying to read this series. I hope you enjoy it!

    Stacking the Shelves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely jump on it! It's fantastic!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!