Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Trade Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I traded some books using the hashtag #booksfortrade on Twitter. It’s a great way to get rid of some of your unwanted books! 

Thanks to all of the people who traded with me! 


The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Blythewood by Carol Goodman

Btw, I actually got Blythewood the week before, I just wanted to put it with my other trade book.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I have a copy of The Young Elites too but I have yet to read it. It sounds so amazing.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Elites is on my TBR list, but I've never heard of Blythewood. Hope you enjoy them both!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!