Sunday, July 26, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The White Rabbit Chronicles Edition

I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over A.G. Howard’s Splintered series. Team Morpheus won!

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from Gena Showalter’s White Rabbit Chronicles. Now choosing your team this time is a little bit different, just because Cole is the main guy from the original series and Frosty is the guy from the upcoming spin-off which means I may end up doing this one again after Frosty’s book, A Mad Zombie Party, comes out.

You can choose from:

1) Cole



or 2) Frosty



I’m Team Cole! He’s so sexy! He has a nipple wring! And I just loves him lots! Although, I haven’t read Frosty’s book, so who knows? He might wow me.

If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books (And why not!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Alice in Zombieland summary (which favors Cole, oops) below:

She won't rest until she's sent every walking corpse back to its grave. Forever.

Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. But that's all it takes. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right. The monsters are real.

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies.
Which Team Are You?

Which Team Are You?

Team Cole
Team Frosty

Poll Maker
***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***

**Also note that these are not my images. I found them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!