Sunday, July 12, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Graceland Edition

I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Sean or Team Cam in Sophie Jordan’s Uninvited duology. Team Caden won! 

So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the television show Graceland:

You can choose from:

1) Mike


or 2) Paul


OR 3) Johnny


OR 4) Dale


I’m Team Mike because he’s a goody-goody (sometimes) and he’s just such a cute guy. I also like Johnny’s character arc in the second season, but who knows what will happen with that later on…
If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t seen the show (And why not?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Graceland summary below:


A rookie FBI agent is sent to a house for undercover agents in Southern California, where he is trained by a former legend FBI agent.


  • Team Mike
  • Team Paul
  • Team Johnny
  • Team Dale
More polls: Online polls

***Please note that I stop checking the poll the Friday before the new poll comes out (on Sunday). Also, please only vote once so everyone’s vote counts, unless you need to vote for both guys. I give you permission to do that because sometimes choosing is tough.***

**Also note that these are not my images. I found them online.**

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this show!! I'm definitely Team Mike! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I need to get caught up on the last episode from the third season, still. Are you caught up?

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!