Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

The Boy Most Likely To
Publication Date: August 18, 2015
Hardcover, 432 pages, Dial Books
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

A surprising, utterly romantic companion to My Life Next Door—great for fans of Sarah Dessen and Jenny Han

Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house

Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To . . . well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.

For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.

Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.

And Alice is caught in the middle.

Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this novel is for readers of The Spectacular Now, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and Paper Towns.

My Thoughts

I really liked My Life Next Door, so I’m looking forward to reading this one. I still have yet to read her other book that I can’t remember the name of right now.

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful, I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. It's not that far away! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great summer read, I haven't read My Life Next Door yet but I hope to soon!
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick it up some time in the summer, it's a cute but deep contemporary.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a popular book! Hope you get it soon.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people are excited for it!

      Delete
  4. I never read anything by this author but I hear a lot of great things. Great pick!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her relationships are great to read about!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!