Sunday, December 7, 2014

Which Team Are You? : The Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Jamie or Team Frank from Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series. Team Jame won by a landslide!


So for this edition of “What Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. 

You can choose from:

1)      Tod


or 2) Nash


I’m Team Tod! He’s so much nicer and sweeter and sexier than his little brother. I just want him all to myself. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books (And why haven’t you?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the My Soul to Take summary below.

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.

Which Team Are You?
Team Tod
Team Nash
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!