Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Christmas with the Roomies and Black Friday Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

My roommates and I did are Christmas present-opening last weekend. Plus, my Book Outlet Black Friday order came in.


  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman from Hannah!
  •  The Rules by Stacey Kade from Elise!
  • A B&N gift card and Kit-Kat bar from Hannah!
  • Toothless from Madison!
Thanks roomies!

Now for my Book Outlet order... They sent me two copies of Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi, instead of one copy of Unravel Me and one copy of A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford. I emailed them back about it, so we'll see. I'm just not having great luck with online orders lately.


What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Unravel Me! Been wanting to read Avalon forever! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!