Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Used Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Someone must have been cleaning out their YA shelves because there were some great books at the used bookstore. I’m trying not to buy books that I don’t need and a lot of them I already have, so I just got two.

·         The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
·         Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver (not pictured)

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Darkest Minds (even though like, a billion people have told me how awesome it is). I need to get to it soon. Enjoy your books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good, I haven't read the sequels yet though. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I borrowed The Darkest Minds and was never able to finish although I did enjoy what I got to read. Love the Delirium series. I'm still behind on reading a few of the novellas. Enjoy! Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't finished the Delirium series either, even though I've had the last two books for years! I should get on that... :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Delirium is such an awesome book and I loved Pandemonium even more. I have yet to read the last book in the series though! I've heard pretty good things about The Darkest Minds, though I've yet to pick up a copy of it and read it. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Darkest Minds is pretty good. It gets a lot of hype, so that kind of let me down a little, but hopefully the sequels will be better. And I still have to finish Requiem too. ;)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!