Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Scholastic Warehouse Sale Edition

 
"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

 A Scholastic warehouse sale was going on. Of course I couldn’t resist. I should be ashamed of myself.


·         The Season by Sarah MacLean
·         Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
·         Don’t Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
·         What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
·         The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
·         Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls: Moving Day, Best Friends and Drama Queens, and Stage Fright and Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
·         The Swift Boys & Me by Kody Keplinger

I’ve spent a lot of money lately…

What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice stack of books :) I really want to read Of Poseidon and Dont Turn Around. There's no shame in buying books...at least that's what I tell myself. Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    Here's what I bought this week, my StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ashamed, I have so many Meg Cabot books and I haven't read ANY of them! I hope you enjoy everything, and I have a book haul up to if you want to check it out :)

    Book Haul (What Am I Doing?! Edition)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, noooooo, sales are evil. I had to buy a Harry Potter boxset when Bloomsbury had one going on, you can't help not to. ;) I've read Don't Turn Around, it's goooooood.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!