Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Finals Time and December TBR

It’s FINALS time! Yay! NOT.

For the past month, I haven’t been able to read a book that isn’t for my class. I just want to pick up Snow Like Ashes, or Exquisite Captive, or even The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, but I can’t! I won’t be able to until this Thursday night. Ugh! Book nerd problems, man.

So, I just wanted to say to all of you peeps out there having the same issue, you are not alone. Feel free to rant and rave your book-related, time-constraint issues right here, right now. I will not judge. ;)

Since it’s finals time, this post and lately, my blog, is kind of short and sweet, basically because I have no books to review (because I haven’t read any). I’m just going to list some of the books I plan on reading this month as soon as December 12th comes around, all the way up until January 10th.

My December/January TBR:

1.      As I said earlier, Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
2.      Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
3.      Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4.      The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter
5.      Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
6.      Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto
7.      Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
8.      The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks
9.      A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
10.  Perfect Lies by Kiersten White (I just finished this one. Yay!)

2 comments:

  1. I am taking my last final tomorrow and feel the same way with almost the same books that I am wanting to read :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!