Monday, December 8, 2014

Into the Woods and Cinderella Trailers

I had no idea Disney was even making such a thing until I watched the trailer. Let me just say that the hotness that is Chris Pine combined with the hilariousness of Johnny Depp, the coolness that is Anna Kendrick and the awesomeness that is Disney means that this movie is going to be epic!


I love all of the combined actors and the storylines. It’s like Once Upon a Time but 100 times more fantastic! Hurry up and get here Christmas!

Then there's also the new Cinderella live-action movie! I wouldn't be so excited to see this except it's got Robb Stark in it! He's Prince Charming! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Although I find Cinderella's very-dark eyebrows distracting, I am SO excited about this new version. I love that there are plenty of references to the original Disney version, and I can't wait to see it!

    In years past I'd heard of Into the Woods, but I didn't know it was a musical, or what the general premise was. A friend of mine has a daughter who is playing Rapunzel, and I can't wait to see the film, if for no reason than to see Mackenzie on the big screen. You may also recognize her from the TV show Forever, where she plays the wife of Henry Morgan in the 1940s. Beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cool that you know Rapunzel! XD I wish I knew someone in the movie. Preferable Chris Pine. lol

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!