Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2015 Blog Resolutions


1. Write 35 reviews. I’ve written 25 in 2014 and that’s pretty good for me, but I want to increase my review count.


2. Post a bookshelf tour video. I’ve been promising you guys this for like 3 years. I just don’t have the best lighting or a good enough camera to really do it. [Insert sad face]


3. Finish 20 series. I have multiple third books in a series that I need to read so that I can be finito.


4. Read 10 adult books—doesn’t matter what genre. I just think I need to spread my wings a little bit.

5. Read 3 classics (I have been dying to read Pride and Prejudice all the way through and I just don’t have time).


6. Read 100 books for the year. This has been my Goodreads goal for the past three years and I’ve achieved it every time.


7. Read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin because why not?

Do you have any book-related resolutions for 2015? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!