Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thoughts on the Insurgent Teaser Trailer

I thought I’d share my thoughts about the Insurgent teaser trailer with you. I know, I know. It’s been out for a while now. I’m lazy, sue me. Or don’t, because then I couldn’t buy books.


So, I don’t remember a lot from Insurgent or any of the other books really, besides the basic plot. But I seriously don’t remember this scene. If anyone would like to remind me, that would be great.

I don’t like the haircut. I know that’s a weird thing to mention, but I just don’t. For one thing, her hair is a lighter color. How is that supposed to happen on the run? I think it’s a cute cut, I just don’t really see it as Tris. I know she cuts her hair, but I was thinking more functional, less stylish if you know what I mean.

My major issue with this trailer though is the CGI stuff. It’s all obviously fake. It’s ridiculous. How could they think that was in any way realistic?

Those are some of my thoughts. I know they all seem negative, but I was never a huge fan of the second book. The first was good, the middle okay, the last was absolutely terrible.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I read Insurgent, too, but I think it's a dream sequence or something similar, that the movie people added. I think. Which could account for the not remembering it and the CGI stuff :) I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! It makes sense that it's a dream sequence since her mom's alive, but Tris rolling around and hanging on to random objects the way she is incredibly fake. Maybe I should stop comparing this movie to Catching Fire. *sigh*

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!