Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Christmas 2014 Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Christmas is over! And of course I got books and a bunch of other stuff (mostly related to books). 



·         Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
·         Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
·         Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
·         The complete Jane Austen set.

Thanks to everyone who made my Christmas awesome!

What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. Lets Get Lost was a fun book. I love the Mythos Academy by Jennifer Frost, so I hope you will as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the Mythos Academy books are great! I can't wait to finally be able to read Midnight Frost. XD

      Delete
  2. LOVE getting books for Christmas. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! My family thinks me unwrapping books is boring. But what do they know? ;)

      Delete
  3. I actually gifted Let's Get Lost to my best friend this year. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good. I had read it earlier thanks to the Harlequin Teen Panel.

      Delete
  4. Let's Get Lost was pretty good. And what a great gift that set it! Good haul this week.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!