Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Top Ten DNF-ed Books I Will Be Finishing

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

DNF-ed Books I Will Be Finishing

I will be finishing these books at some point. I just got distracted and moved on. I’ll get back to them someday.

***

Reached by Ally Condie


Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

Firewalker by Josephine Angelini

Oblivion by Kelly Creagh

Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan


A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

**

Alright, there you have it. My list of books I will finish one day. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Blood of Olympus when you do finish it, though personally it was one of my least favourites of that series.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/05/top-ten-tuesday-162/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Game of Thrones yet (I know..), but Firewalker and Oblivion both look good, so I hope you are able to enjoy them!!

    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-shouldve.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!