Saturday, June 23, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: The Lonely Twinkle Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Well, once again nothing spectacularly special has been going on this week. I had to make a dentist appointment, and my apartment paperwork for lease renewal is due soon. Yay for adulting! Other than that, it’s been quiet. Just work, gym, sleep, in that order.

From Twinkle, With Love by Sendhya Menon

I didn’t buy this book. My roommate grabbed it for me from Simon. She’s actually had it for a week or so, she just kept forgetting to bring it back to me. It sat on her work desk buried beneath other books.

This actually isn’t the only book I got this week. I managed to get a few others on Friday. However, I usually take my Stacking the Shelves photos on Thursday nights, so I decided to save the other books for next week’s haul.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!