Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Top Ten Books That Awaken The Travel Bug In Me

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books That Awaken The Travel Bug In Me

I don’t like the title for this week’s theme, and originally, I didn’t like the topic either (until a found books that fit), but here’s my list all the same.

***
Twilight – Forks, WA
Red Rising – space
Pleasure of a Dark Prince – the Amazon
Valkyrie Rising – Norway

The Wrath and the Dawn – Arabia (Middle East)
Die for Me – Paris
Dark Goddess – Russia
Royals – Scotland
Blood and Sand – Rome

Narnia (or Harry Potter or a bajillion other books) – Britain/UK

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of books that awaken some sort of travel bug inside my mind. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Rome! And Russia :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/top-ten-tuesday-163/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Quite a few new to me ones! Besides TW&TD of course! Great locations too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!