Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

My Summer TBR

Some of these books (*cough* Mistborn *cough*) have been on my TBR lists for a very long time. I hope I can finish it, finally.

***
Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios (technically a reread)
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (another reread)
The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine
Fireblood by Elly Blake
Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh
These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
Now I Rise & Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meaghan Spooner
Wild Hunger by Chloe Neil (a review book)
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

***

Alright, there you have it. My summer 2018 TBR. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. I still need to read And I Darken, but hopefully I'll like it when I do get a chance. I'm trying to finish a few series this summer and then just focus more on the books I already own. haha

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm trying not to buy as many books, since I need to get through my giant TBR. Yikes.

      Delete
  2. Great list! Mistborn is one that I've had on my shelf for a while, but I still haven't checked it out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone on the Mistborn front. I feel like everyone has already read that one but me.

      Delete
  3. great list. My hubby really likes the mistborn season. most of these I haven't read yet but some are on my TBR. I have read this shattered world and embrace and loved them both.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!