Saturday, June 2, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: The Pre-BookCon Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I’m currently at BookCon as this post is going up, or at least, I’m on my way to BookCon. This’ll be the first time I’ve been. I don’t think I’d have ever bought tickets if I didn’t live in NYC. What’s sad, though, is I probably don’t appreciate it as much as I would have even a year or two ago. I’m so used to just getting ARCs now from work that the appeal isn’t as major. Of course, I may be completely flipping my lid once I actually get there, but we’ll see…

Artificial Condition by Myke Cole (ARC)
Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf (ARC)
Slammed by Victoria Denault
Buffy Season 9 Volume 3

All of the books except for the Buffy comic were grabbed from my work’s Take Shelf. The Buffy comic came from the library. It’s in much better condition than the other three comics I checked out from the library in May. Those were very bent. That just puts more pressure on me to make sure this one stays unbent. Eek.

What books have you bought/received lately?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Those are new to me ones! Except for Sara Wolf's book which I have been seeing around a LOT lately! Lol! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I t was pretty fun. Although, I'm super tired now.

      Delete
  4. Slammed looks good, I hope you have a blast at BookCon!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!