Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The My Roomie Gave Me a Book Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I didn’t buy any books this week! Woot! Woot! I was given one, however. ;)

Winter of Ice and Iron by Rachel Numeier (ARC)

My roomie gave me this ARC. She grabbed two copies at work, and when I asked her about it, she told me I could have one. Yay for friendship!

This book is giving me some GoT vibes. It’s got dragons, ice, and a guy who looks kind of like Jon Snow on the cover.

What books have you bought/received lately?

15 comments:

  1. The title alone makes me think of GoT. It's got a pretty cover too.

    Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree with me. :)

      And thanks! I hope you have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Winter of Ice and Iron looks great! Very much like GoT indeed! I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this author, but the book seems like one I would like. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard anything about it until my roomie gave it to me. I hope it's good?

      Delete
  4. Jon Snow huh? Might have to check this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. You like Jon Snow too? I think I'm obsessed... ;)

      Delete
  5. Oooh! That Winter of Ice and Iron sounds interesting!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Recommend Me This! Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on not buying :D (only another book blogger will understand this!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for book gifts! I haven't heard of this one but I do hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impress from this post. I like the information of this post. It is informative. I also like the content and theme of this website. picbear

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!