Saturday, September 9, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Macmillan Gift Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I actually have books to show you this week. Yay!

I Hate Everyone But You by Gaby Dunn and Allison Raskin
Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust

So these two ARCs were graciously gifted to me by a Macmillan representative. I had heard of I Hate Everyone But You beforehand, but Girl Made of Snow and Glass was a new one for me. I’m excited to read both, though.

What books have you bought/received lately?

11 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of your two new books. hope you love them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I want to read Girls Made Of Snow and Glass! Enjoy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look SO good. I hope you enjoy them. I got two books last week and can't wait to read them but I need to get to my old ARCs first. Anyway, have a wonderful week and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that TBR needs to be read, but I keep adding more to my list. *sigh*

      Have a wonderful weekend too.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on getting the ARCs! They look great, I've heard about them on many blogs. Have a great time reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen I Hate Everyone But You around but the other book is completely new to me. I hope you enjoy both of these!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!