Monday, September 4, 2017

Fall 2017 Movies I *Might* See in Theaters

I don’t know about you, but for me, the theater this year has been kind of dry. I usually go see around seven to ten movies in theater per year. This year, though, I think I’ve seen three so far: Beauty and the Beast, Wonder Woman, and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

After those three, I only have three more I might see in fall of 2017. Key word: might.

Those three movies are…


Thor: Ragnarok

This one looks good, but I usually see Marvel movies with my dad, and since I live in NY now, that’s kind of not possible. I just don’t know if I’m interested in paying $15+ for a ticket when the film will be out on Netflix by January.

Who knows, though, my roommates may drag me out to see this one. I guess Chris Hemsworth would be worth the expense. ;)



Justice League

Okay, so I’m kind of meh about all DC movies except Wonder Woman. I don’t like Ben Affleck as Batman, and the style of the DC movies is just too video-game-y for me. Everything looks so…fake. I guess Marvel’s animation has spoiled me. I do expect to see this one in theaters, though. I think if I don’t, my dad might disown me.



Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I was so hyped for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and with this one, I’m kind of losing my spark. I guess the two-year wait between films is too much for me. (I’m old and ambivalent now. Ha ha.) I love Rey, Leia, and BB8, so I’ll definitely be watching this. Since it comes out around Christmas, I get to watch it with my family too. Well, if I’m off for Christmas and can travel back to Missouri, I might get to see it with my family. *sigh*

***

Well, there you have it. Those are the three movies that I maybe/probably/will be seeing in theaters.

What 2017 films are you excited to see? Maybe I’m missing some good ones.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a movie theater in over a year. I thought I would go to see Wonder Woman and just never made it. I hope you enjoy these if you do get to go and see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand not going. There's very few movies I've actually been excited for this year. Most of the time, I'm just going to go. I hope you get to see a good film soon, though. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!