Saturday, June 4, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Graduation Gift Sequel Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Once again, I didn’t buy any books. I did, however, get some gifted to me. ;)

My older sister bought me these as a college graduation gift. She also said that there’s more to come since she won’t be attending my graduation next year for my master’s degree.

Thanks for the books, oh sweet sister of mine. And thanks to my brother-in-law as well.

Ruined by Amy Tintera
Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

I’ve been lusting after the HP Illustrated book for a looooooong time. Now I finally have it. Of course, the next one will be out soon, so I just have to get another edition. That’s around Christmas time though, so perhaps my mother will buy it for me. ;)

As for the other two, I watched the Epic Reads Explains video for Ruined, and I immediately knew I needed it. A mix of Red Queen and The Selection? Heck yes. And Frozen Tides is one I’ve been putting off getting because books five and six are so far away! However, I just can’t wait to read it anymore.

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Happy graduation! Congratulations! I'll be graduating from uni next year, pretty exciting. =) I LOVED Ruined! The hardcover is so insanely pretty! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Shell. <3

    Have a fabulous weekend! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating. The hardcover for Frozen Tides is awesome looking.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The covers in this series keep getting better and better. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!