Thursday, June 2, 2016

It's Ogle the Bookcases Time: Bookshelf #2

I shared some pictures of what I call Bookshelf #1 a few days ago, and now it’s time to share Bookshelf #2.

In case you missed it, I posted the images as well as a short explanation for why I’m sharing these pics with you so soon after posting my January/February bookshelf tour pics here.

Alrighty then, let’s move on to the good stuff. Oh, and sorry for any blurry pics. I didn’t take a lot of care with my photography this time.

***

This is the second case. I didn’t actually change the position of this black bookcase like I did with the other three I had. I simply (or not so simply considering how long it took) added or removed books from the shelf.


On the top shelf I have my collection of popular YA dystopian books as well as my Hunger Games paraphernalia.


The shelf below that one contains primarily YA fantasy books that I haven’t read yet. There’s a lot.


Next, I’ve got my dystopian and science fiction TBR books. Once again, there’s a lot.


Moving on down, there’s just a mix of paranormal-esque reads with some big books thrown in.


The second-to-last shelf holds some more TBR books that I didn’t really think I’d get to any time in the near future.


And finally, the bottom shelf contains a mix of YA books that simply would not fit anywhere else. (There's two layers to this madness.) 

 Ugh. I need more space for more bookshelves.

***

Okay, so there’s the second shelf. I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Do you have any pics of your bookshelves up? If so, link them below so I can check them out. I love looking at pretty book collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!