Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's Ogle the Bookcases Time: Bookshelf #3

I shared some pictures of what I call Bookshelf #1 and #2 a while ago, and now it’s time to share Bookshelf #3.

In case you missed it, I posted the images as well as a short explanation for why I’m sharing these pics with you so soon after posting my January/February bookshelf tour pics here.

Alrighty then, let’s move on to the good stuff. Oh, and sorry for any blurry pics. I didn’t take a lot of care with my photography this time.

***


This is the third case. This was originally Bookcase #1, but I moved it to #3’s position in order to put more bookcases in the corner by my closet.


On the top shelf I have the Harry Potter collection. I also have some other big fantasy books that wouldn’t fit anywhere else. *sigh*


The shelf below that one is my YA fantasy shelf. These books are so pretty!


This shelf is a mix of angel books and paranormal reads. I, apparently, have no true order going on in this mess of a shelf.


My next shelf is mythology, angels, and various other paranormal stuff. This is also the blurriest pic I’ve ever posted.


More paranormal series. What can I say, I love me some supernatural reads.


Just guess what this shelf is. More paranormal series! 

***

Okay, so there’s the third shelf. I hope you enjoyed!

Do you have any pics of your bookshelves up? If so, link them below so I can check them out. I love looking at pretty book collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!