Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bookshelf Pics: Bookshelf #4

Whew! This is tough work putting these posts together! I'm not even going to try to come up with a witty comment. Just prepare yourselves for Bookshelf #4.

As some of you may know if you’ve been keeping up with my posts, I went home over winter break. Besides my family and dog, the thing I love most about going home is drooling over my own bookshelves. See, I leave all of the books I’ve read, along with some I haven’t, at home so I don’t crown my apartment. There’s limited space in that sucker.

About twice a year or so I manage to get home for long enough that I can rearrange my bookshelves. Usually it’s once in the summer and once in the winter. Now, because I rearranged, I have some updated bookshelf pictures for you to ogle. But, instead of showing you all of them at once, I’m just going to do one full shelf at a time. 


Today’s shelf has a weird mix on it. It's mainly children's books from when I was younger and adult romance books that I want to hide from my parents just because it would be embarassing if they saw them. Oh, and sorry if the pics are dark, this bookshelf resides in my closet.


Here are some YA paranormal books that were just "eh" and some larger coffeetable-esque books.



My collection of ARCs and some YA paranormal and paranormal romance.



This shelf is my Gena Showalter/J.R. Ward/Kresley Cole combo. I don't even have all of the books I need to complete my collections yet. *sigh*



Children's books and a few classics. I really should get rid of these, but I just can't make myself.
 I know I'm never going to reread them, but I'm too sentimental.

Alright, there you have it. That’s Shelf #4 in all of its glory! What do you think? Any arrangement tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!