Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Sword, Shadows, and Kings Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I went to the Victoria Aveyard and Sophie Jordan tour this week. So freakin’ awesome. And now I can’t wait to read Glass Sword and Reign of Shadows.


Kings Rising by C.S. Pacat
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

I'll have a recap of the event up pretty soon. (I'm going to say by Monday, but don't hold me to that.) I also was having a rough week, so I bought Kings Rising for myself. I really want to read it, but I'm going to make myself re-read the entire trilogy first.

What books have you bought/received lately?

16 comments:

  1. Looks like a good haul! I've seen a lot of excitement around Glass Sword, but haven't heard much about how people liked it. I hope you enjoy these! Happy Reading. :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I guess I haven't really heard how much people like it either. Everyone's just super excited for it. I'll have to check out a review sometime...

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Fun haul! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've been hearing such good things about Reign of Shadows. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo... I'm glad. I met the author a few days ago and the whole mole thing made me wary.

      Thanks for stopping by! XD

      Delete
  4. I want to read Glass Sword as I've been seeing it everywhere the past week or so. Enjoy your books!!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just finished reading the first 7 chapters online, but I'm currently at my parents' house and I left GS at my apartment some 150+ miles away. I'm so mad at myself. I really need to read it pronto! ;)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! I can't wait to read the books from the book signing. I had so much fun listening to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want to read Glass Sword right now! XD

      Delete
  6. Oh, that sounds like a fun book signing. I have seen several authors team up and go on tour together, lately such as Susan Dennard (Truthwitch) and Alexandra Bracken (Passenger). It would seem everyone gets more bang for their buck when that happens. Have a wonderful time reading your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it definitely helps justify the costs of travel when there's more than one author at the signing. Did you actually see Dennard and Bracken on tour? If so, I'm totally jealous. :)

      Delete
  7. I loved Red Queen and I can't wait to read Glass Sword! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!