Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Hold Couple Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I just picked these two books up like less than thirty minutes ago. And, miracle upon miracles, I did not buy them. 

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Two of my six holds (I don’t remember requesting that many books, but I’m sure I did) came in today. I have a three-day weekend coming up, so guess what’s going to be happening in that time. ;)

What books have you bought/received lately?

16 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to read both of these! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passenger and Truthwitch were so good. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping so too. There's been a lot of hype so I'm a little worried.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I want to read both of these! I hope you love them! Here's my STS. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Truthwitch! It is such a fun book. I also would love to read Passenger, but I will wait for it from my library, as I have heard some mixed reviews. Have a great reading weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo... You've heard mixed things about Passenger? I've heard nothing but good things. Now I'm intrigued.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I still haven't read either but I'm planning to! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are two books that I've wanted to check out for the longest time! Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just picked Passenger up from my library and I am getting close to being at the top of the list for Truthwitch. I had a nice time talking to you at the Victoria Aveyard & Sophie Jordan book signing! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carole! Thanks! I've heard a lot of good things about the two, so I hope I can actually read them before their return dates.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!