Saturday, February 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Second Book Finally Got Here Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Yes, I bought more books. However, I bought this particular book to reward myself for getting through a very stressful week. I’ve also already read this one, so there’s no harm in buying it!

Prince’s Gambit by C.S. Pacat

I hauled the first and third books in this series recently. For some reason, Amazon just got the second in because it was out of stock for a while. That’s why it didn’t ship with the third book when I ordered it. Whatevs.

Also, I really want to reread the first two books before I read the last book, Kings Rising. I just want to remember every little detail!

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. I don't think that I have heard of this series. Sounds good if you are wanting to do a re-read. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up not rereading. I wanted to, but I just couldn't wait to read the last book. :)

      Delete
  2. I've read lots of great reviews about Pacat's books. I'll have to see if my library has the series. Happy Saturday!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read lots of great reviews about Pacat's books. I'll have to see if my library has the series. Happy Saturday!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is new to me too. But it looks like a good treat for you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!