Saturday, February 20, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Yellow-Dotted Cover Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Even though I’d just spent a ton of money driving to the Aveyard and Jordan book signing last week, I decided going to my local used bookstore was a good idea. Thankfully, I still had some credit from trading books in.

White Cat by Holly Black

I’ve already read the entire Curse Workers trilogy and I loved it! I just needed White Cat to complete my collection with the new covers. This means I can get rid of the old copy and get back some more trade credit at the used bookstore. Woot! Woot!

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read that series or anything by Holly Black. I am pretty sure that I have at least one of her books hidden somewhere in my kindle. I do love the cover on this one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only series of hers that I've enjoyed, I didn't like her fairy one. I still haven't read her middle grade books yet, or her standalones.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!