Saturday, January 22, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The Light Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

It's still January. Wow. This month has crawled by, but I'm honestly not ready for February to get here either. I have some major work deadlines and a couple of personal ones next month that I'm not looking forward to. However, we're here to talk about books, a decidedly more cheerful conversation.

I have two books that arrived this week. Yesterday to be exact. They barely made it into this post. I had pre-ordered Dana Swift's Bound by Firelight sometime last year from Barnes & Noble. I enjoyed the first book, so thought I might as well pick up the second. As for A Marvellous Light by Freya Marske, I really, really enjoyed this book when I read it back in November via a library copy, so I picked up my own hardcover when Barnes & Noble was selling them for $13. Also, my Funko Pop pre-order of Yennefer from Netflix's The Witcher arrived.

I have some more risque fan art to share today. Heehee. All of it is from FBAA. Of course. The two art board prints are from Redbubble and the joining sticker is from Prettygal Pins. Oh, and my Arya Stark Funko Pop arrived from Amazon. So...

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me reads but hope you enjoy the former one since you enjoyed the first book of its series. January always does seem to be the slowest month. I mean, we still have a week left and then some of January! Eck.

    Hope you enjoy your new reads and goodies! I still need to read the current last book of the FBAA series and start the spinoff so I can feel up to date on some of this art I keep seeing! Lol.


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!